

It seems like John and I have been catching up on having date nights. Last night we enjoyed a meal at Pesto's that was very yummy. Then later we met up with Pella and Brad to see the Cannes Festival of International Commercials at Broadway Theatre. Most of the commercials are funny, some disturbing, some I didn't wish to see, some serious. I know it is a bit strange paying to sit through commercials. So here's one of my favourites for free. This is one of John's favourites. And finally one from Toyota. Laughter and distraction can be good...and after Monday's good ab workout, I once again was feeling my stomach muscles last night. They are there!
Ok another one--CocaCola.
4 comments:
Date night...just what the Dr ordered! Good for you! Wow...that Honda ad will make me not only watch what they are trying to sell me, but really listen to what they are selling! It was a good one!
Stomach muscles?! Wow...you are pretty dedicated...I gave up looking for mine a long, long time ago!!!!
Well, I can feel my face cheek muscles now, but I'm afraid I've lost my abs! I need to work them, but it's so not fun- except by laughter, that's the best way to work them out. Thanks for the laughs.
I knwo the Toyota ad already. Love that on really a lot.
Yes, the Toyota one is awesome. There was one thing I noted however. The trunk opens the first time, there is a dummy there, the second time at the end it is gone. Go figure.
Post a Comment