
Much of my mental and physical well-being is thanks to my aquamotion classes. While I was expecting Gordon, I went twice a week. (Breakfalls and judo in general were kind of out of the question). Three months after having him, I returned and for the most part have been going three times a week. It has been so good for me. Our instructor is fun and has a good rapport with her students. Tonight she decided to throw in the element of CRAZY! She told the lifeguard to turn on the waves. He turned them on high and it was the most hilarious thing. Here we were trying to seriously do aquabox as waves crashed over us and we crashed into each other. We were laughing hard. He turned them down a little and we continued to do the cardio part of the class in waves. Needless to say we laughed for a good section of class. It wasn't the best workout but it certainly was the most memorable and my abs must have got some work done on them. Oh that was fun.
4 comments:
Sounds like so much fun I almost want to go.
Glad you are having fun Jennifer!!
Love Sharon
Sounds like a blast...or should I say a splash?! Does sound like a good time, considering it's exercise! Made me laugh to picture all of you being pushed around in the waves! That doesn't sound nice does it?!
waves??? wow, I want waves. We don't have that... only salty water that splashes in our faces in the hot tub-- it's disgusting. We'll be talking and next thing you know, some unknown combination of liquids splashes in your mouth and you're left sputtering part way through a story. So gross. Glad you have waves in the pool. Too fun. And a good instructor- awesome ;)
Post a Comment