Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Barbados Farewell












We had a wonderful time in Barbados. Our time there was much too short. We had great weather. We ate very well. We saw beautiful plants and animals. We even got to visit a short time with my cousin O'Neil. It was just what we needed. We arrived safely home yesterday around noon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you had such a good time and that you enjoyed it so much.

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Great new profile pic. and I love all the others too. It seems I see you in one of mom's shirts. I wonder if she's had that since her time in Jamaica- was it one I've seen in a slide from their first trip there by the Blue Lagoon? Looks beautiful on you caribean girl ;) Peace and blessings to both of you.

Monica said...

I was just wondering when you get back! Glad you're home safe and sound and that you had a good trip. It looks beautiful there, it must have been hard to leave!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great.

Janet said...

So happy to hear your trip was wonderful. Beautiful pics!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are safely home and you had a wonderful time! Well deserved! Great pictures too.
Love Sharon

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you were made to live in the tropics!! LOL
I'm glad you had a good time. :)

armacleod said...

I'm also as glad that you had a fantastic trip. BTW John makes the most excellent peacock!