Saturday, February 03, 2007

Anger...Faithfulness


I've been avoiding God because of anger. I know that if I'm angry with John I need to talk about it with him. So I wrote out a list. I thought that it would help. It didn't. I guess I never thought that I don't present John with a list of why I'm angry...I talk to him out of love and I usually end up apologizing for holding anger in my heart. I didn't do that. Instead I just kept letting the list grow and grow. Instead I was probably feeding my anger. I am grateful for Sarah. I have a blogging habit and she is probably one of the few people right now from whom I could receive what she was saying today. God is strong and he can take whatever anger we send His way. And yet He is faithful and loving. He listens to me rant, he waits for me to apologize, and then he wipes those angry tears away.

2 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Thanks for sharing and for your honesty. Love you, sis twice over

Trail Rider said...

That secret place...what would we do without it.
his grace and mercy...where would we be?
his unfailing, unchanging love....
even through the anger, the pain, and sadness, there is peace as a foundation knowing that Jesus has conquered, that this is not in vain and that we are loved...
I love you Jenn. I am honored to walk this with you. Today is caleb's 10th birthday. I am sad. I just wanna lay in bed and cry, and think about him all by myself. But I have 3 other little ones that need a mom today, a hubby that has a job to go to and carpet installers making a racket in my basement! I wish people knew what day it was....

Should go find my secret place, before I loose it, or better yet, go loose it IN my secret place.
(Of course you know that the secret place is in God's lap :)