Monday, February 12, 2007

Always loving me



My body shouted out
And my spirit throbbed
Your hand held mine
Telling me I could
I would survive agony
Loving me


In my angry tears, my bitter tears,
my tired of crying tears
Your arms wrapped me tightly
Letting me cry
Letting me ache
Loving me

I did not know the extent
of our intimate love
Far beyond romantic
Far beyond that giddy early stage
You have seen me rage
You have seen me breaking

You lay down beside me
each day waking up to hope
Up to living in love
Up to laughter and tears
Believing in God
Loving me

Always loving me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a German song, which so perfectly fits your situation. I will post it on my blog, with a translation, and if Andrew helps me, even with the link to listen to it (in German).

Madame Angela Baggett said...

beautiful Jenn. Thanks for sharing the words, your heart, your love.

Lady J said...

Beautiful...just like you...just like Gordon. I am happy to hear you are back at work and your aqua classes, something I'm sure you need. You will have good days and bad days, but your spirit is strong and your love for God and His love for you will see you through. Always in our prayers. Have a great trip and be sure to post lots of pictures when you get back! When is it you go?

Diane said...

Thank-you. Sometimes we are glibb about pain and everyone's pains are different. This is a great way to express what we feel, for those of us who are less expressive.