




Yesterday was a beautiful day and Mom and I took full advantage. We went to Beaver Creek and followed the yellow trail. Sometimes it is just good to be outside in nature, listening to the birds (a very large raven, a woodpecker and some chickadees) and the general quiet. Quiet isn't the easiest thing for me lately...but it does me good too.
4 comments:
Glad you have been able to spend some good times with your mom Jennifer. We love you.
Sharon
wow, the snow is so high! Fabulous pics, I copied the one with both of you playing in the web of shadows. Thank you for sharing the moment. As, silence. We have become masters at noise, at busy-ness, at hiding and masquerading, what of silence? So real, so honest, revealing, exposing, there with self, no props, just me and this vast existence and an even vaster God. May you find peace in that place. Perhaps it is our greatest work and wealth.
I dont know if you changed your hair, but it looks great in your photos. The two of you are beautiful women!
My brother is a lucky guy!
Jim in almost snowless Ottawa
Thanks Sharon and Ange. Silence helps me face my grief. (Although there are times when breaks or diversions are needed!) We are doing well.
Hey Jim! Thanks for the compliment--yes you and John are fortunate...right Susan ;) I did get my hair done...it's called a texturizer. It does what a relaxer does but isn't as chemically strong. So I wear my hair out a little more.
Post a Comment