






The man I love is 30 today. I am so grateful to have him. In the past two and a half years (how long we've been married) I have seen the extent of his love for me. I couldn't have asked for a better husband! We celebrated on Saturday with a suprise party...although I'm not sure how surprised he was when I was desperately trying to leave his parents' house. The theme was "thirty somethings" and people were very creative. Happy birthday John.
(Awesome sudoku card Ange; he loved it!)
2 comments:
Glad John enjoyed the birthday card game. I had fun making it! I just noticed that out of my top 5 pics, 4 have Jenn with John and the other is John and Ivan. John, I guess this means that your looks are multiplied when added to others I love too! I do love you for who you are all by yourself too, really I do ;)
I enjoyed your creativity with it all Jenn.
Sorry John that I didn't write a card. No one told me it's your birthday, Andrew forgets things like that. I put it down on my desktop Birthday calender and shall not forget it again.
Happy Birthday, all the best for you, health, luck, blessings...
Cheers, Andrea
Post a Comment