
My aquamotion and aqua boxercise classes are great. I truly have enjoyed getting back into and moving around in the water. I am hoping as well to start fitting into some prematernity clothes of mine. As for now, I made a discovery regarding bathing suits. I had given my prematernity tankini away and just have my maternity one. I was wearing this to class this past week. (I wore it up to the week before I had Gordon). In our class we were jumping in the water. I was so excited--I was jumping! That's something I haven't done in a very long time. As I was jumping I had another sensation...my bottoms were slipping ever so slightly. Any slippage is too much as far as I'm concerned! So I went shopping on Saturday. Not only will I use this for class but also for our trip (yes the photo from the last blog is where we will be staying.) It feels good to exercise and it feels good to get out. This week I see my doctor and we will discuss my return to work. I will also discuss this with my VP. I'm thinking part-time at first...we'll see.
(The photograph is not me nor is it my tankini. I just like having visuals. Still a teacher I guess.)
5 comments:
I still don't have a swimsuit. Of course, I am not a big swimmer. But I have been using the one that I have had since before Jac and only a short time after Harley. Sad! I know but when you go swimming once a year you don't need a new swimsuit every year.
Where did you find a swimsuit this time of year? I need a new one too, but am leary about buying one since the last speedo I bought lasted 6 weeks! Of course I'm in the pool 2-3 times a week. I just love it. Somehow the last swimsuit which I'm still wearing lasted through the pregnancy and all these months, but it is now stretched beyond what is beautiful. Not that I'm there for beauty sakes. All of that to say, I need to put it away and find a new one- agh, I hate shopping and swimsuits is one of the worsts! I wish I'd been there with you, that would have taken some of the blah out of it.
Good for you Jenn! I bet it feels so good to get that work out in!
How exciting about your trip! I am sure it will be wonderful......a really nice get away! Good for the two of you.
I still think of you often. And you continue to be in my prayers.
Take Care!
Sounds like some great fun you have. I love swimming too and surely will pick up on it soon. I know the University has a swimming class. I should go there. And my swimming suit is perfect. I bought it in Oklahoma and it still fits very well.
It's always nice to start doing things again that you were anable to do while pregnant, or able to do but at a veeeerrrrryyyyy slow pace. Sarah and I were just giggling about that the other day. I was rushing and zipping around getting ready to go somewhere, taking super wide steps and running up and down the stairs. She laughed at how in the last few months we've switched places. I was the one lagging behind and she was the one jumping all over. It's nice to get back to your old self, and feel "normal" again, although you put it well.... a "new" normal. Hope all is well as you come back into shape and figure. I loved aquasizing after I had my daughter, it helped a lot. And I agree with j'nea, slippage is good! My swimsuit bottoms are still just as suctioned to my butt as they were when I was pregnant. Oh well...
Post a Comment