Thursday, December 28, 2006

Engagement

Well it's official! As we opened the last of our gifts Christmas day, Andrew had one more gift to give Andrea. Out came the cameras! We are so happy for both Andrew and Andrea--cause for celebration.


(Something more to celebrate: most of us are now over the flu bug and I am starting to feel like myself.)

2 comments:

Trail Rider said...

that's so exciting! congrats to andrew and his new soon to be wife!

I was wondering if that was in the future for them...

thanks for your comment today. we have had the flu, cold, cough, even a weird herpes (cold sore) virus go through our home that put our girls down for 4 days with a fever and numerous sores in their mouths, tongues and throat! that was odd, hard, but I think we are finally getting better!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are all recuperating from the flu bug and you've been able to be with family over the hoidays. Wonderful to hear of Andrew and Andrea's engagement.
Sharon