Sunday, December 03, 2006

Empty Arms by Pam Vredevelt



I'm finding this book to be helpful. If you ever meet someone traveling this road I'm on...it's a good book and I'm only a few chapters in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,

I haven't seen this one yet. Another that was so helpful and powerful for me to read was Gerald Sittser's 'A Grace Disguised'. Try it. Praying comfort around you bigtime this Christmas.

Rebecca McMillan

jenn with two n's said...

Rebecca,
Thank you for suggesting this one. Thank you also for having walked on this journey and sharing with me.

Trail Rider said...

I don't have time right now to surf all your families blogs, but I will when I get a moment.....

Davis Family said...

Jen, I just found your blog. We have been thinking of you much. Just wanted you to know how special you are to me and my family. We were so saddened to hear your news.

Love you lots - Berta & family

Anonymous said...

In a movie someone says "God is in the Rain.", which is so true here in Ireland. I guess in Canada God is in the Snow.
Since November I long to give you and John a hug. It makes me crazy that I can't do that. But when I am over you get bunch of hugs from me. *g* (Sorry, I am a bit crazy.)

Love you both loads