Friday, December 22, 2006

Just photos






Thanks to Ange and Brian for these pics.

3 comments:

Lady J said...

I love the photos! Thanx for sharing! Have fun with those little munchkins! I'm glad they are all there, and am sure they will bring much joy to the season for all of you. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Love,

Jeannette and Harrison OX OX OX

Carolyn said...

Just wanted you to know that my prayers and thoughts have been with you over these holidays - glad to see you are surrounded by loving family. Praying for continued peace and rest in God as you heal.

Merry Christmas with love,
Carolyn (Wiebe) Brednich

Davis Family said...

Great to see all your family have some fun. I have been thinking of you a lot during this "happy" season. One thought that has given me great comfort with our struggles with Bronwyn's condition is: It isn't the problems in life that define me it is how I handle them.

From what I can see you are handling your struggle with grace and with God's support.
God Bless and keep you - Berta