Sunday, January 01, 2006

Traditions




Okay there are some traditions that should not be held onto. But lately, (especially now that John and I have our own home and we need to make a point of getting together with our families) some traditions (the memory-making kind) have been important. We have started our own traditions as a couple and held onto a few from our parents. Here's one that I couldn't resist. I have grown to really look forward to making 3-D puzzles at Christmas. Recently in the paper, I saw one of that represented all of downtown New York (that included the Twin Towers). I think that the company should make one of Frank Gehry's Guggenheim museum in Bilbao, Spain. I think they should also make one of the globe with pieces that can change when political situations change. IMHO.

1 comment:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

I still enjoy puzzles too, although thanks to pets, the last few BRAND NEW PUZZLES had pieces missing. Saba ate some once, the old cat Grace lost some once. I can't imagine what it would be like now with Ivan!!! Yikes! Do they have interesting puzzles with uppers you can finish in a couple hours after the kids are asleep! ha, ha. Wish I was helping you with yours, even with Ivan--love ya