

Obviously the eighties affected us. Already I've had three comments before writing anything. The photo speaks for itself. My feet were definitely "Walking on Sunshine." It was Retro Day at school and I picked the eighties. (1986--already 20 years ago--I was ten years old. Yep, I'll be turning 30 this year.) We all have "Can you believe I wore that?" moments and others. I had to smile when I picked up John, I was still in my eighties wear and his supervisor called me Punky Brewster. I had forgotten all about that show (our cousins had it on cable.) Ahh...memories. Anyways, I love getting dressed up even for a few laughs. And yes Brian and Angela, we will have to watch Napoleon Dynamite.
2 comments:
I can't believe you posted a photo of you like this and you say you haven't seen "Napoleon Dynamite".
You are so "Deb".
YES, I lived through the 80s, still do at times! Brian and I were laughing that now schools have 80s days, when growing up, we had 70s days. The first time I heard about an 80s day, I couldn't figure out what people would dress up as, then I saw the acid wash, neon shirts, crimped hair, big hair, make-up, leg warmers... and I remembered! Hillarious sis.
Post a Comment