

Well since I've been waxing sentimental and dressing-up of late...These photos were taken a few years back when the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) was celebrating its 50th anniversary; the CBC train toured across the country. It was great fun seeing it on its stop in Saskatoon. Jerome the Giraffe was from "The Friendly Giant" and the TickleTrunk was from "Mr. DressUp"--man they were good shows.
2 comments:
Do you remember when we went to Finigan's rainbow musical at persephone? I gave it until after intermission until I finally asked mom when Finigan was going to come on. When I found out our beloved puppet dog was not a part of the opera, I was so bummed. The show went downhill from there and I'd been sooooooooo looking forward to it!
I believe it was "Finnean's Rainbow" without a "g" but it sounded so close. I remember the disappointment too--yours or mine or both. Someone was disappointed! I just loved how Mr. DressUp could draw whatever he wanted, and find whatever costume he needed and he talked to the camera like you, the viewer, were actually in the same room.
Post a Comment