Monday, January 23, 2006

My best friend's birthday



Well today is election day, but it is special for another reason. It's John's 29th birthday. I could offer him advice, being that I'm older and wiser, but I'll just declare my love for him on this blog. I love knowing this man. Happy Birthday John. Things I've learned about John that I can publish here (grin):

He is generous
He is romantic
He loves ideas
He is organized
He is creative (and doesn't readily admit this)
He enjoys learning
He is a geek/freak without all the gadgets--
--He enjoys more the philosophy and the what ifs of that
He laughs at witty/verbal humour
He is a thinker
He is a great friend--the way he listens
He does not worry
He cares about others
He loves God
He loves his family
He loves me

1 comment:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Happy happy Birthday to John! I'm so supreemely happy you found each other, because I think after the Son & Holy Spirit, marriage is God's greatest gift to us. There is nothing like it, but that it hints at divine mysteries. I'm so glad that you found your soul mate, because I've also seen that a bad marriage can be hell on earth. You are both a reflexion of the light, the good, the reasons that the Creator was so excited to create and then said, it is good.