
It seems a little strange that a week from today I will either be in labour or holding our baby. At the moment our baby feels heavy inside me, a little hard to move. I can only imagine what it will feel like to hold him or her in my arms and to see John holding our little one. No matter how often childbirth takes place it seems miraculous to me. I've given up driving--quite uncomfortable, and have packed my bag to go to the hospital. I have a hair appointment on Thursday (I figured I better use up the gift certificate before baby arrives) and then my final obstetrical appointment on Friday. Please keep us in our prayers leading up to next Wednesday, November 1st.
6 comments:
I've got to hand it to you, that is a cool picture.
Hi Jenn,
I've had an epiphany. You are having a girl! We only have one more week to wait and see.
Tell Auntie Ange that she better e-mail me once Baby Wallace arrives.
I'm excited for you!
I'm also excited for there to be TWO babies to pass around at church!
Enjoy your week, and sleep as much as you can now!
When I realize I haven't check the blog yet, I am afraid I may have missed the news. We are patiently waiting to hear the good news.
So it is official now? It will be the first of November? That would be a holiday in Germany, ohhhh, that would be fun!!!!
I'm hoping and wishing and praying for you guys from Derry/Nothern Ireland.
Are you having baby? Does no post mean you're at the hospital?! :)
Hope you're having a great week so far! Blessings!
Post a Comment