



Today was appointment day! I had another non-stress test. The baby just is content not to move during those...go figure. Then I had another ultrasound today. The first pic was last week. The baby's face is straight on. The second photo was taken this week. The baby is measuring over seven pounds. The ultrasound doctor asked us if we knew the gender. "No," we replied proudly. "I do," she smiled. John and I looked at each other. SO MEAN! "Don't taunt us; we've made it this far!" I exclaimed. Actually she is quite nice. Then we met with Dr.Martel. She is quite pleased with how I am doing and how the baby is doing. She gave us our papers (prenatal record) and admonished us to have it with me at all times. Afterward I dropped John off back at work(down to one car again, we're thinking it's the alternator on his car) and I picked up another item for packing in the hospital. I hurried home so I could meet up with Pella for a personal carseat clinic. Thank you Pella! The bear will be safe and secure.
3 comments:
The car seat is blue, but I'm thinking you'll have a girl. Like I said before: either a girl or a boy would be great and I have a 100% chance of hitting right on that, but I'm just guessing a girl. I'm so excited and also very proud of how well you are doing.
My pleasure to help you out! I've been so excited all day to use my skills! Hah hah! It sure was fun and a blue bear is always a quiet child :) Congrats!
Wow, the little one is doing very well I would say. I am looking forward to hear the name and all.
You are right Jenn, my birthday is coming up and I don't have any plans yet. I will celebrate with my friends here, who are great and and loving. Wonderful people live in this city and wonderful people come here from all over the world. I know it will be a great day although no one of my family is here.
Post a Comment