


No, no I haven't had the baby. Too soon is in reference to the snow. It seems like we were just enjoying the change of season and now the past two days have been wintery. Despite this I have taken advantage of my time off. I have been looking forward to using a gift certificate I received in June from the PTC at our school for my work on the mural. Yesterday I used it; it was for a pedicure and because reaching my toes is no longer an easy task, I thought I would enjoy the luxury--I did. Gift certificates like this one are wonderful gifts. Most women I know rarely treat themselves, but given a gift certificate to do just that, they will use it. It is a special treat...almost an indulgence. And now that moving in general takes extra effort, having someone take care of my feet seemed very wonderful. 16 days left and I'm a mom and John's a dad. Wow.
3 comments:
Snow??????
Well a little did fall as we left town for the airport. Aidan was so excited even though it wasn't sticking!
Well it's raining here and otherwise warm and good. Hope the little one comes gently.
Andrew
Ohhh, you have snow.
And look those cute toes.
Ivan wants more. More snow?? more family??? more cute toes??? he did say feet when he saw yours. I'm glad you are enjoying your time. I'm getting other creation projects out of the way, so I'll be able to just do clock when he/she comes. Yeah, I can't wait. Be sure and take my number with you to the hospital.
Post a Comment