Monday, July 31, 2006

Some photos of Laveena





Laveena was the firstborn of Hector and Signe MacLeod. Here she is giving a kiss to the first of her younger brothers, J Warren. Archie's birthday.

2 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

love the pics. Thanks so much for sharing. It's good for me to see these since I'm missing out on the times together of reminiscing. It's hard for me to even grapple that she is not here anymore, but I know that God is up to something in our family and it's been good to hear how His presence was all in our aunt's transition to the other side.

Eric said...

I remember when my family moved to Victoria. There was something so nice about suddenly discovering that we had family in that new place. I wish I had heard some of the stories you mentioned she would tell of Aunt Signe.