God hears our prayers. So I am asking for yours. Stan Bell is father to Monica Taylor, Melissa Orr and Stephen Bell. They recently had to say goodbye to their maternal grandfather. Now Stan is in serious condition in Regina with flesh eating disease. Please pray that Stan will heal and respond to surgeries and medications. Please cover this family with your prayers. Both Monica and Melissa are expecting their first babies and I can only imagine the stress they are feeling. My heart aches for them right now.
I am also asking on behalf of my aunt Laveena, Dad's sister. She was diagnosed very recently with liver cancer; it seems to be moving quickly. Mom and Dad are in France right now. Please pray for my aunt's healing and for peace that passes understanding.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I heard about your aunt, but I am so out of touch with most things on the praries. I will pray them.
I got an e-mail from Sharon, but didn't know who Stan was. Thank you for the connection. May he come out of this well and may the girls and Stephen have peace.
Post a Comment