Thursday, December 29, 2005

We had a great time


We had fun meeting up with Janet and Ian in Moose Jaw and taking the Chicago tunnel tour. We visited over coffee at Java Express before our tour. Afterwards we ate at a restaurant with wonderful thai food: Nit's. Janet's sister joined us too. When we said goodbye to Ian and Janet, John and I went to the Temple Gardens spa for a swim. We had a fun trip. We liked this pedestrian crossing sign and couldn't resist taking this photo.

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

It's too bad that you weren't in Moose Jaw any longer - we may have been able to get together for a visit!

Since the first time that I've been to Moose Jaw (about 13 years ago), I've often commented on Nit's. I've never eaten there (nor have any of my in-laws that live there), mostly because the name is not very apetizing! However, truth be told, I have never heard anything bad about it. In fact everyone raves about the Thai food that they cook.

Maybe next time!

When will you and John be in Calgary next??? We do have a spare room available anytime.

jenn with two n's said...

Hey Kimberley--Are you still in Moose Jaw? I went to your site and saw that you were there for Christmas. It would have been good to meet up. I'm not sure when we'll be in Calgary next but we will definitely look you up--thanks for the offer! It is always nice to know we could have a place to stay. We have a few groups of friends that we could visit there--I'm not sure who would have the room...so thank you! I hope you and Jason are having a fun break. We are taking it easy and enjoying it.
Talk to you again soon!
Jenn