Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Janet, Ian and Kellen





We had a wonderful time with Janet, Ian and Kellen--despite rain and the cries of this wonderful five (almost six) month old baby from teething. We even had a crib set up (Thanks Hilary!) for him to sleep on. One thing we noticed is that Kellen is definitely big and strong for his age. We kept seeing babies who were ten months and up and thinking they were comparable in size to this little man. He is also very strong. He would sit by himself, lean completely over (folded forward) and then sit himself back up...abs or what? It was so good to see my close friend and my cousin so at home with being parents. Having them here made me excited for our arrival.


I had another appointment yesterday--I'm measuring 27 inches (for those who know what that means). My bloodpressure is perfect and I've gained a kilogram since last visit. I have a different appointment coming up with my obstetrician on the 22nd and then on the 24th another for the fetal echo. Overall, I'm feeling good (my skin feels stretched!) and the baby is serving up a lot of kicks!


(The photo of Janet, Pella and I was taken about four years ago...my how our group has grown!)

1 comment:

pella said...

ahhhh - wow...boy i'm glad some time has passed ;) Thanks for posting the photos. It sure is neat to see our families forming :)