
There I've done it. I've stolen a title for today's blog from my dear friend Pella. I think it is a propos. So if you haven't already guessed: I'm pregnant! This picture was taken at five weeks. (No you can't tell yet!) I think my due date is Nov. 10th. I'm feeling well (except this past week I've had a head cold.) I get a little tired and I seem to be dashing off to the ladies' room a lot but I am doing quite well. I've decided to keep going to judo but to lay off doing break falls and getting thrown. It has been fun telling people. We had our parents over for a meal. John poured everyone some wine and I got a wine glass with milk. Still our mothers kept mum the whole time. Today I just got off the phone with my brother who is in Germany and told him the good news. He was in Austria and we couldn't reach him so I was very pleased that he and Andrea are back.
We have ideas for names already even though we don't know (when the time comes for it) if we will want to know gender ahead of time. It is going to be a lot of fun planning for this baby. In the meantime we wait with anticipation for my first sonogram--so far away--on May 3rd! Because of my diabetes the actual date will probably be earlier than Nov. 10th. (Babies of diabetics tend to be on the big side). Take a guess if you like when I will go in. We'd love your prayers!
4 comments:
When will our baby be born...end of October....beginning of November?
Will our child have dark curly hair?
Will we have a girl or a boy?
Will our baby have green eyes or brown?
Let the fun begin!
I've been itching in anticipation to write about this! The night you called, I was so excited I didn't sleep. Stupid huh? I've told about everyone I know. Remember to bring your swimsuit so you can go to class with me, you'll love it!!! That would be so amazing if your baby was born Oct. 20th, but I think it will be Oct. 29th. Maybe she'll be a girl with dark curly hair and brown eyes. That's my guess. But whoever she or he is, we've already fallen in love and are so very happy. Our prayers are with you ;)
Yes. Big congrats. You'll be a great mom.
Congratulations to both of you!
I'd like to stick with the date as Nov. 10th, that's my mom's b'day (and my cat's too). But if that date won't work for Oct 25th is my grandma's b'day!
I'm looking forward to the ultrasound pics.
Post a Comment