



I have always loved museums. Looking back into the past has been an interest of mine since I was a little girl. I loved asking questions about my mom's past, or my dad's mom, the grandmother I never knew. I am considered the family historian. Although it seems a little hokey, I've wanted to step back in my own way. I used to think that after working at Camp Easter Seal, the next best summer job would be working at an old fort where one would have to live and work as in the past. I never did do that. But here's some pics of a fun day that John and I shared today: stepping back in time at the Western Development's Museum--Boomtown.
1 comment:
John was very convincing in the picture. Are you sure he is not from the past visiting the future??? ha! I know how you feel, especially when you read a good pioneering novel or watch Anne with an "e". Only I couldn't wear those big heavy dresses. EWW and all the work! Maybe it's a good thing I was born now!!
Post a Comment