Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My love for John...and editing photos





I had a great time with my Valentine yesterday. As I said in an earlier post, every day we need to appreciate and take care of each other. It was fun however to hide our Feb. 14th plans from each other and wait for the great reveal. I truly feel blessed to know such love. I don't know the love that my sister describes on Heavenly Shudders as a parent but I do know many of the other loves she has written on. What a privilege/ necessity to live and experience giving and receiving love.

On another note: I have to admit it...I am a photoshop junkie. I love photos and I truly enjoy seeing what can be done with them. So for Valentine's Day I doctored up some photos for John. I had so much fun I wanted to share them here.

2 comments:

jenn with two n's said...

Sorry to our siblings Jim and Angela who had to be cut from the photos to create this gem. Did you note the front of my green shirt?

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Ok, you have to teach me the trick!!! Maybe when you come down. I love it! And I did remember that first pose of you and said, "wait a minute and I don't remember that boy!" Then I read and understood. I love the new layout too, very hip, cool, beautiful even retro.
Thanks for sharing ;) Didn't notice the shirt, I'll go back and look.