Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Cousins in Canmore



The MacLeod cousin reunion was wonderful. We met over the July long weekend. The location was beautiful and the visiting was fun. We were missing four of the cousins: Angela, Andrew, Everett and Robin. Everyone else showed up! We saw a parade and some fireworks and toured around Canmore--some biked some walked. And what is Canada Day without canoeing? All in all we had a great time. To see more pics I've added an album to Facebook or my Scrapblog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Glad you had a wonderful time--Those mountains just keep being beautiful!
Sharon

Ian said...

So how does a person view the pictures in Facebook?

Eric said...

Join the movement, sign up for facebook

armacleod said...

I wish I could have been there, but then we did have a sold out show for every night we performed the play so I'm not complaining much. I will also put up pictures on facebook at some point.

armacleod said...

(Jenn you can also post a link directly to an album for none facebookers to see pictures you've uploaded.