Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Cirque is coming...





I have always been amazed at the performances of Cirque du Soleil but I have never seen a live performance. All that is about to change Friday night when we see the show Delirium. I'm very excited about going. John took me shopping to pick out an outfit to wear. What I wear will not come close to the colours and costumes we will see that night but it is a pretty dress. :)

8 comments:

Monica said...

Ooooh, I wish I could go! We looked into it, but are going to a wedding in Regina instead. Enjoy the show!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I have seen TV showes that they air in Germany. I love it loads. ENJOY!!

Janet said...

Sounds very cool! Have fun!

Lady J said...

I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to see any performance of Cirque, but like you (until Fri PM) have never been! You are so lucky! Have fun in your new dress!

Kimberley said...

Jason and I have seen 2 Cirque shows when they were in Calgary. The first time you see them you will be amazed! Nothing ever tops the first Cirque show that you see.

Have fun!

Craig,Leah,Lena said...

we just went in Seoul and it was amazing! worth every penny and would do it again without a second thought!
Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Heck, I am jealous that you get to go to the cirque but hey as my daugther would say (and frankly, i was surprised Kim didn't even mention it) Take advantage of any excuse that let's you go shopping!

Sarahmac said...

Oh my goodness, that is the coolest. I love watching the Cirque documentaries on tv. I would love to go some day. Have a great time.