Saturday, May 05, 2007

31


Thank you for the birthday hellos. John took me out for supper with some friends last night. We also did some shopping earlier. It was a lovely birthday gathering. And so I am 31. This last year was not how I imagined it, but I am here and I am well. Thank you to all those who have seen me through this year. I am looking forward to the next one. The flowers are growing; life springs anew.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jennifer!

I am sorry, but again I was not able to send you a birthday card. And even those greetings are late. (I had the late shift at work today.)

Anyway, I wish you a wonderful brithday and that all your wished as dreams come true. It had been a difficult year, it was full of joy and pain. So I hope and pray for you that the next one will be better, with more joy and less pain.

Love you big time!
xoxo
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer!
Love Sharon & Bob

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! Lots of birthday wishes from us for many blessings!

Nin said...

happy bday Jenn! Praise God for spring! May He bless you and your hubby with many beautiful flowers in your walk with Him.

Lady J said...

Happy (belated!) Birthday Jenn! Sounds like you had a good day! May all of your wishes come true this year.