What do these four women have in common? I could rephrase this question: What sent Alicia K. running when asked if she wanted to join this club? We all look forward to fun times together.
What beautiful babes, inside and out ;) Are these the new clothes? I like them on you. Wish I could have had some of that ice cream cake. They make it here at the dairy queens, only it's horrible! They do a layer of cake and freeze ice cream on top and call it a desert. I can do that at home, and they don't have all the delicious gooey extras on it that make it our traditional cake. So, should you get a cake for the little one's birth, you need to freeze a piece for me, I'll be right up there!
Definitely thinking of you Ange...I'm actually eating a piece of ice cream cake right now! I just got back from a prenatal swim class with Monica and Melissa. We had a great time. These are the perks. Yep the clothes are new. Love ya Jenn
I'm glad you found a class. We had a humongous group tonight about 15-20 and one came back to class who has had her baby, plus one came to show us her baby! Ivan and I swam before hand too. He's getting better everytime- although I had to scoop him up out of the water once. He didn't act scared after though. That balancing is a hard trick to learn, but it's coming.
I love it! Wow, there will be lots of babies to come visit soon. That's so fun you do swim classes together. I loved a book I picked up called "Fit to Deliver" from the U of S bookstore. Lots of core strength work for helping all those muscles that get stretched. I'm sure it's what helped me get back into my jeans so quickly. When I was good about doing it, I also noticed a big improvement in the back pain. SO, there's my tip.
You look fantastic and SOOOO happy! Take care of yourself and baby. Thinking of you lots, Janet
7 comments:
What beautiful babes, inside and out ;) Are these the new clothes? I like them on you. Wish I could have had some of that ice cream cake. They make it here at the dairy queens, only it's horrible! They do a layer of cake and freeze ice cream on top and call it a desert. I can do that at home, and they don't have all the delicious gooey extras on it that make it our traditional cake. So, should you get a cake for the little one's birth, you need to freeze a piece for me, I'll be right up there!
Definitely thinking of you Ange...I'm actually eating a piece of ice cream cake right now! I just got back from a prenatal swim class with Monica and Melissa. We had a great time. These are the perks. Yep the clothes are new.
Love ya
Jenn
I'm glad you found a class. We had a humongous group tonight about 15-20 and one came back to class who has had her baby, plus one came to show us her baby! Ivan and I swam before hand too. He's getting better everytime- although I had to scoop him up out of the water once. He didn't act scared after though. That balancing is a hard trick to learn, but it's coming.
I love it! Wow, there will be lots of babies to come visit soon. That's so fun you do swim classes together. I loved a book I picked up called "Fit to Deliver" from the U of S bookstore. Lots of core strength work for helping all those muscles that get stretched. I'm sure it's what helped me get back into my jeans so quickly. When I was good about doing it, I also noticed a big improvement in the back pain. SO, there's my tip.
You look fantastic and SOOOO happy! Take care of yourself and baby. Thinking of you lots,
Janet
Great picture. When are you going to post more?
Hi Jennifer, I just saw the
picture. So nice.:-)
Huan
I really like this picture :) Makes me smile.
Post a Comment