So I know... I need to post more about my boy Isaac.
Isaac: laughter
Sol: sunshine and answered praer
The stats--at his two month appointment he weighed 14lbs. 9 oz. and measured 61cm BIG!
He is laughing, cooing, enjoying "face jokes" with Daddy and regularly has his personal space invaded by his loving big sister who dotes on him of refers to him as "My baby"
He has turned on his side but this was on our softer bed and it was in the hopes of getting to nurse
He loves to be held a lot
He loves to nurse
He has a bad cough that we are going to get checked out
I could try to get nostalgic about the clothes he has already grown out of (wearing more 6 mos. clothes now) but there are precious few he has worn more than a few times.
He looks like his sister when he is sleeping
Many say he looks like his dad. Some say he looks like Uncle Andrew (the Some includes his daddy).
His eyes are changing and will most likely not be his mommy's colour for much longer (grey, green, blue)
We love him, he is awesome...if you get a chance to hold him you won't want to let him go--I say this from experience and from what I've been told.
So there's your update. I'll get some pics up here soon.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment