March is well past half-way so time for another blog. We were so pleased when we got the news that little man Zach had arrived Feb. 26th. He is such a handsome little guy and he was (still is) the perfect size. I was so happy that everything went so well for Pella (and Brad too of course). Zachary means "remembered by God"--great name! The two pics of Imogen were taken at the Family Expo a few weeks ago. It was a fun time and we were glad to get out. Now that the sun is shining and both Imogen and John are healthy again, we are looking forward to getting out more. Today and yesterday after work I took Imogen for a little walk in her purple sled. I am sure she has been getting stir-crazy with all the cold weather. Spring will be a welcome friend. We get to visit Ange, Brian, Ivan, Dominique and Emora at Easter time. It will be good to have some cousin time with the kids. Imogen just loves her cousin Addy and lights up when we get on the webcam with her Texan cousins! We are looking forward to meeting a cousin in Ottawa too! (Auntie Susie is due at the end of April.)
I am well and enjoying kindergarten. I am reminded daily of how blessed I am.
1 comment:
I wish I could go with you. I wouldn't mind missing some more of our winter!
Post a Comment