
My friend Pella, (who could have her baby any day now although she is due the first week in March, she is also at the Family Expo right now for her work,)introduced me to blurb.com: a book printing/self-publishing website. I have put together Gordon's story there with Robin Adair's illustrations. When it is all ready I will post it publicly. I had wanted to find a place where it could be available for more people and this seems like the perfect venue. It is also a great place to put together blogs in a book, photo albums, and any conceivable type of book. While it eliminates the publisher and having an editor, it is ideal for what I wish to do.
5 comments:
That's a good idea. One thing I want to know. Who is Robin Adair? A friend of yours?
I'll look forward to the book being published.
[BTW the last "I" in your last comment post should be "me" because it is in the objective case, not subjective.]m
Yes,I went to school at Western Christian College with Robin and he has lived in Saskatoon for many years. He also worked at Camp Easter Seal while I was there. He has been an artist longer than I have known him. He did the pencil portrait drawing of my mom and me (that is hanging in the atrium at my mom and dad's house.)
Thanks Dad--do you want to be my editor?
gorgeous picture and i look forward to seeing the finished book. xoxo
Post a Comment