
Today is John's birthday. Tomorrow marks the day that John proposed to me--5 years ago! Does it seem like that long?--No and yes. No, because it went by quickly. Yes, in that it seems like we have always been together--we were always supposed to be together. John I am so blessed to have you for my husband. Imogen is so blessed that you are her father. She loves you too! Happy Birthday.
3 comments:
Yeah, memory is weird. I agree that it does not seem like 5 years when I look back, but I can't imagine John not being a part of our family. I love the place he has made in our hearts and lives. You were a piece we needed John and we are so glad that you are who you are, mystery included (hey we can't all be front and center right?)
Congratulations to the both of you.
5 years is a long time. But then again, so is 6 and later this year, Andrea and I will have been together for 6 years. But more importantly, we will finally get married this year. Its amazing how life flies by when we are doing well.
John, though this is a bit late, happy birthday to you man and I pray that the year will bring you great things and people into your life.
Post a Comment