



Pics: Christmas, one month, two months and three months.
Everything seems to go fast now with Imogen here. (Pregnancy on the other hand seemed to take forever.) We are truly enjoying our daughter. Her voice, her laughter, her expressions are all part of who she is that we are discovering.
5 comments:
She is beautiful!
Sharon
I am glad that you finially posted another one. It has been a while...but on the other hand you are busy with the little one. :D
it is amazing how much she has grow in 3 months.
whenever I come to your blog and see pieces of your life, I think of Caleb and NEW HOPE. It's so beautiful the mystery of how God repays us for what's been stolen from us. Being that both you and I had the incredible blessing of having another child so soon after the death of our other one, no words can describe! God is so good.
I thank God for how He has poured out on your family in such hard times. Elishah brings me the promises of God. She represents the goodness and faithfulness of God to me. I'm sure that your little girl does the same!
And YES, time does fly!!!!
Elishah is walking already!!!!!!!!!!!
love you
Every time I see Imogen (if she has her eyes open) she is drinking in her surroundings and looking at things.
Post a Comment