



Our time with our siblings (our far away siblings!) went by way too fast. We really enjoyed our visits as well as our time relaxing. John went back to work today and I went back to appointments! I am well and so is the baby--for more go to waitingforbaby
We are happy to be home but sometimes it is a little sad to think that Jim and Susan, Ange, Brian, Ivan and Dominique are too far from us. We're just glad we are able to make the trip and to keep in touch.
If you belong to Facebook (and are my friend) you can see more pics of our vacation.
2 comments:
I saw the pictures on Facebook and I also said that you guys have to come to Germany one day. The lastest for the wedding (Please).
Glad you were are able to see all those people so close to you. I know that it is good for the soul.
good for the soul- well put Andrea
Post a Comment