Sunday, August 12, 2007

Too many directions!



Lately I have been checking how people are doing on Facebook. It seems many friends have forsaken their blogs. Well now I have three e-mail accounts, two blogs, Facebook and Scrapblogs to keep up with. I'm swamped! If you like looking at photos in another format you can visit my scrapblogs here: Texas, Ontario, Canmore, and one in the works. I have been truly grateful for the blogging world and the support and connections that it has enabled.

5 comments:

GMS said...

Now all you need to do is get a Webcam hooked up to video chat with everyone at a distance, especially Ivan and Dominique. I agree it is difficult to keep up with all the various means of communication possible, and that doesn't even include regular old fashioned email, snail mail and telephone.
We all appreciate all you do to keep us posted and your personal growth, both spiritual and physical, with your "new Life".

Janet said...

And I always appreciate your blogs! Perhaps I should comment more often to let you know that! I may have slowed on the blog front, but I will not forsake mine! I use it all the time when I'm scrapbooking to remember when events were! And I know I'll love looking back on it when Kellen is older. I already love to read what I was thinking just after he was born. On the other hand, I think I have forsaken facebook!! I don't have enough time for all the directions either!

Lady J said...

I'm guilty of this too...and I only have one blog, one email & one Facebook account! However, I have vowed to keep up my blog & recently posted a new entry, wondering if my readers had abandoned me...while most may have, I do have a couple faithful ones left! Facebook friends may come & go...but blogger buddies are here to stay!

Trail Rider said...

yeah, I'm not into facebook. I don't really get it.
I like the good ol fashioned blogs. looks like you had an awesome time in texas!!!
take care jenn

Madame Angela Baggett said...

I stayed up way too late looking through all your scrapblogs. I didn't notice all the other pages at first on each of them. You did so much!!! They are gorgeous and we had fun remembering and reliving. Looking forward to new pages from our next cuz. I'm up way too late again- had to check your blog ;)