Tuesday, April 25, 2006

We're back.








Well we made it home safely! We had such a good time in Texas with Brian, Angela and Ivan. Our last day in Texas we went to Dallas World Aquarium. We thought Ivan would enjoy it and we sure did too. I loved hearing his "OhhhhHH!" See heavenly shudders for more on this wonderful boy and our fun trip. It was such a treat to see my sister's big belly and feel my niece kicking, to watch and play with Ivan and share good times with both Ange and Brian. They have such a heart for people and relationships. We felt like it was a real holiday! Now we are trying to settle back into routine. Already I've had one appointment this week and I have another scheduled for next week...so as routine as possible. I also realized yesterday and today that my clothes are no longer fitting properly--shopping here I go! I was thinking I would hold off on buying maternity clothes but comfort is becoming more and more important. I am twelve weeks along.

2 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

We loved it too! Great pics! I had to snag a few. I mean can you ever have too many cute pics of Ivan- ha, ha! I'm glad to hear your appointment went well. Mom called and I was asking her if she'd heard how it was.

And if you think my belly is big, just you wait, you're on your way now!! hee hee.

Ian said...

Great pictures and comments. What a great privilege it is to live in such a time as this when we can share thoughts and pictures so easily.