






Yesterday I went to Angela's prenatal swim class. This was fun because I got to look ahead and ask questions to women who are all in their third trimester. (That's right--no pictures!) Today we took a day trip to Albany--a small town that I visited with Ange and Brian and Mom and Dad three years ago. We had a beautiful visit, complete with a picnic lunch and historic sites. Tonight we went to eat really tasty chinese food at Szechwan. We've had a full day. Tomorrow we'll take a trip to the library...and later another swim class.
I just read Blue Like Jazz by Don Miller. Highly recommend it!
2 comments:
Finally, some new pictures, and I get to comment first! Sounds like you are enjoying it in TX. Did you get to the court room?
Jenn! I can't believe I found you! How fun?! I was checking out Leah Sass/Reid's blog and I came across Janet, J'nea, etc.. Very neat! I am in Mexico City - coming up on 3 years - have a great husband and 2 incredible boys. Let's catch up. Congrats on your pregnancy - where are you these days?
Love, Carolyn (Wiebe) Brednich
Post a Comment