Friday, January 01, 2010

2010

Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: 
The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true.  
~Alfred, Lord Tennyson, 1850
As I look ahead to 2010 I think of the joy we've experienced as well as sadness 
in the past decade.   A lot has happened!  We are so grateful for each day and know how precious life is.  Today a family member returns to us: Yoyo!  Yoyo lived with us in the summer of '06 when I was pregnant with Gordon.  Today she flies in to Saskatoon to start a year long stay with us.  We are grateful that she is coming back.  I know her family in Taiwan will miss her but we will take good care of her.





2 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Welcome Yoyo! Maybe we can meet via webcam and then some day soon in person.

Ian said...

I'm sure that Imogen will enjoy having another adult around.