I am so appreciative of what the Funeral Home and the cemetery do for families to help. Every year there is a memorial service for babies. (The fact that is has always been a sunny day in June helps too. ) It is a chance to collectively remember our babies who are so precious, important and still a part of our lives. Thank you Candace for reminding me...I am glad we didn't miss the service on Saturday. Gordon we love you!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Another time to remember
I am so appreciative of what the Funeral Home and the cemetery do for families to help. Every year there is a memorial service for babies. (The fact that is has always been a sunny day in June helps too. ) It is a chance to collectively remember our babies who are so precious, important and still a part of our lives. Thank you Candace for reminding me...I am glad we didn't miss the service on Saturday. Gordon we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment