

July 17th is our fourth anniversary. In some ways it seems like we have always been together. In other ways four years has gone by so fast. I just wanted to state here that I will always be grateful for the decision we made. I am so glad to have John for my husband. He knows me better than anyone and has seen me at my worst and my best. I will always be grateful for God's grace that He has given us as a couple. And now I get to see my husband be a dad and it is so much fun. I love you John.
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you both. Enjoy your day!!
Sharon
Happy versary!
your wedding photos are so beautiful! Marriage truly is a blessing and a mystery from God himself! What an amazing dance he created for us to dance here on earth.....to practise for the real thing when the bridegroom really does come for his bride!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Is it already 4 years? I was thinking how I was up there pregnant and now here I am pregnant again... so fast and yet so much has happened. Love you both. May the years bring you ever closer, deeper and more in love.
hey you sisters, ang and jenn, I can't get to andrews blog, and there's no email addy for him either. Is there any way you can tell him about this problem so he can fix it?
Belated congratulations.
Post a Comment