Monday, June 14, 2010
25 weeks and 4 days
Soon we will take a 6 month photo--26 weeks. We had a fetal echo assessment done last week and all went well. I was glad that I reread the post from Imogen's fetal echo. The radiologist is so focused on her job that her expression is completely neutral and it makes it hard lying there to know just what is going on with the baby. I was grateful that the baby was giving me some swift kicks to let me know that he or she was wide awake during it all. And thankfully when Dr. Martel came in, she started chatting with the pediatric cardiologist about all kinds of things--it lightened the mood. She assured us that if they were talking about all these things we had nothing to worry about. I had that impression, but it was good to hear. One concern was that I am having another big baby. Sure we laughed a bit but baby is measuring 2+ pounds when normally babies are about 1.5 lbs. at this point. No real surprise given that Gordon was 10 lbs. 3 oz at 38-39 weeks and Immy was 8 lbs. at 36 1/2 weeks...So no later than first week of September I am assuming. We shall see. And once again we will not ask what the baby's gender is until the baby has exited me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'll be back at work for a couple of weeks by then.
And I will finially get to be on location.
Hope it goes well for the last 3 months. Go Jenn!
So happy for you.
Sharon
Congrats Jenn... glad to hear you are happy and healthy and everything is going well. I love that we are pregnant at the same time once again! Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing summer!
Post a Comment