Friday, September 14, 2007

Meet the Teacher


Well I've had a full week with all my students. Last night we also had Meet the Teacher. I've thoroughly enjoyed this first week. There is a lot of singing and learning going on--and playing too! I think kindergarten is where I need to be right now. I have also really enjoyed keeping my class website up-to-date; I do hope parents will be checking it out. So that's where I've been. As for baby there are lots of appointments already. I will have another on the 24th for the clinic and then a fetal echo and ultrasound test Oct 1st and an appointment with my obstetrician Oct. 5th. We will be busy!

5 comments:

pella said...

looks like fun!

Sarahmac said...

You look fab in that dress.

Madame Angela Baggett said...

you look awesome! Ivan was all excited when he saw your picture and wanted to know what you were doing. We need to web cam again, but we'll be gone some tomorrow, maybe in the eve. When will you be home?

Anonymous said...

You look so cute an GREAT! Love your big Tummy! And I love seeing your classroom!
J'nea

Ian said...

My kindergarten class never looked that good. (Oops, I forget, I never went to kindergarten!)